All Hometown Christmas Drive thru tickets are sold out. We will open STANDBY at 8pm nightly to accomodate on site ticket sells to the best of our ability but can not guarantee availability. Preference will be given to pre-pourchased guests. Please expect to wait as we serve pre-purchased as efficiently as posisble to make room for standby.
Not too many things are more charming than a Hometown Christmas! Madera Fair is thrilled to partner with Madera Evening Lions, the Madera Ministerial Association and local Madera vendors to bring to the community lights, sights and treats in a Hometown Christmas Drive Thru. Drive through the grounds to experience the classic Christmas Light "Parade" reimagined. The lighted floats and decorations provided by local businesses and organizations remain stationary while you and your car become the parade! Madera Ministerial Association will provide a Nativity venue with sights and sounds of the reason for the season. Look out for "Santa's Shops" that will house Madera County cottage vendors who will be selling treats for your caravan.
The Hometown Christmas Drive Thru is open December 10th, 11th and 12th from 5:00-9:00pm. A $5 ticket is required for entry at your choice of time and date. Tickets may be purchased ONLINE but are limited!
IMPORTANT DETAILS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- Event is “cashless preferred”; while cash will be accepted, debit and credit cards are preferred.
- Face coverings will be required for any interaction from your vehicle.
- Enter thru South Gate and LOT A parking and follow the lights and holiday cheer through the fairgrounds.
- Attendees must remain in their vehicles at all times.
- A pre-purchased vehicle pass is required entrance to Hometown Christmas Drive Thru. COMING SOON!
- Restrooms will be limited in availability; face coverings and social distancing will be required. Please plan accordingly.