2020 exhibiting in the works!
Madera District Fair is a "Family Reunion" every September and your exhibit entries are part of the FAMILY TRADITION. So bring cupcakes, enter your painting, show-off your garden treasures through floriculture or grab Grandma's jelly recipe and give it a go! Enter your Livestock, the driving reason for Madera District Fair's inception. Look for the 2020 Handbook in late spring.
WHAT'S NEW about the dates?!
In order to give a few more options as well as more time for folks to get their entries in, we have moved the ENTRY CLOSING DATE(S) back. AND we will allow the actual exhibit hall items to be brought in WITH your entry form. Save a trip! We have also moved the RECEIVING DATE(S) back, with two days to pick from. Here's a list of the new things:
- TWO entry closing dates August 24th and 25th
- NEW hours for closing times: 4:00-8:00pm
- You can bring your exhibit hall items (baked goods excluded) on entry closing dates WITH your forms!
- TWO final receiving dates, August 31st and Sept 1st
- NEW hours for final receiving times: 4:00-8:00pm
The 2019 Exhibitor Handbook is available in sections for viewing and download. Please review for RECEIVING DATES.
ENTRIES NOW CLOSED