WELCOME to the 2022 Hometown Holiday Market
Thank you for your interest in HOMETOWN HOLIDAY MARKET! We are looking for creative, unique, local businesses, artisans, crafters and more to join our event. We will carefully review applications, selecting a diverse group of vendors that hold to an excellent standard in presentation and product for a festive shopping experience for our shared guests. First wave of vendor approval will be October 17th, the second wave, October 31st, remaining approvals to follow SO get your applications in quick! You'll find an online form OR and fillable PDF for you to return to the office by email to email@example.com
Our indoor spaces are set in Lumbertown as traditional indoor 10'x10' spaces including red pipe and drape in most spaces. Outdoor 10'x10' spaces are located on the amphitheater lawn adjacent to Lumbertown. We also have a few Indoor Counter Spaces, 10'x25". *Fees below included the purchase of insurance, as it is required for all vendors to provide this. If you can provide your own insurance, GREAT, we will reduce your space fee by $20!
- $75 10'x10' Indoor Space, most spaces includes red pipe and drape
- $60 10'X10' Outdoor SpaceAdded power source, if requested - $20
- $65 10'x25" Indoor Counter Space, limited spaces, no back wall and has under counter storage for backstock
- $20 Power Request for indoor spaces only.
Are you ready to apply?! APPLY NOW
Terms, Rules, Regulations and Responsibilities of Vendors
1. Vendor agrees to pay a vendor space fee, dependent on location of vendor space. Full payment must be received within 3 business days of approval. NO refunds will be given, NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. Vendor spaces are approximate in shape and dimension as noted in the space options of the application. We will attempt to fulfill your booth location request, but reserve the right to make changes, if necessary, at any time. Most indoor vendors spaces come with red pipe and drape as part of management's decorative branding.
3. 2022 show date is November 19th. Hours are 10am-3pm. Early Exit is not permitted.
4. Vendor Set Up is SATURDAY, November 19th from 7am-10am. Please be considerate when unloading your vehicle, and make sure you move as promptly as possible for others. Vendor parking is available free of charge in LOT D located behind Hatfield Hall. You must check out before leaving at closing.
5. Please be watchful of your items and booth at all times. HOMETOWN HOLIDAY MARKET is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items.
6. Please keep your booth spaces neat and tidy during the event. Remove trash as necessary into the provided receptacles, and store your boxes, bins, and tubs out of sight. Vendors must stay within their assigned space markings. No chairs, display or products are allowed in the public aisles.
7. ONE item/product in your booth must be Holiday in nature.
8. HOMETOWN HOLIDAY MARKET does not provide internet, tables, chairs, tablecloths or pop-up tents. Please make sure that all tables are covered with a fabric covering that reaches the floor. NO tents, canopies or pop-ups are allowed indoors. Pop-Up Tents are permitted for outdoor spaces.
9. Merchandise must be clean and clearly priced. Please keep all items for sale & displayed family friendly. Prohibited sales items include: unauthorized food, alcohol, animals, weapons, drug paraphernalia, and other products that might be deemed inappropriate for the product mix.
10. We are sorry, but animals are not allowed at the market.
11. This is a juried event, meaning that all vendors will be hand selected based on the product they will be selling by internal committee. If your application is approved, you will be notified and payment is due within 3 business days of your notification of approval.
12. All vendors must adhere to the rules and regulations. Violation could result in permanent suspension from future shows.
13. All vendors must provide a Certificate of Liability naming Madera District Fair with required language provided in contract, the fee for insurance is included in space fee and will be purchased thru California Fairs Services Authority. If vendor can provide their own insurance, the space fee will be reduced by $20.
14. POP-UPS or tents are NOT permitted inside Lumbertown, where indoor booth spaces are hosted.
15. Food Vendors will need to provide a current cottage license or Madera County Health Permit. If you do not have either, a single day Madera County Health Permit can be purchased for an additional cost.
You can also download our application, complete it and send to firstname.lastname@example.org