We are ready for you local stars!!! Applications for 2022 are open!
Community Acts are a fair tradition, making room for local talent and performers! Young and the young at heart are encouraged to apply for stage time and space. The Madera Fair is proud to provide this venue to showcase diverse acts such as singing, dancing, musical talents, martial arts, and more. Madera Fair is “Your Fair since 1937”! Whether you stroll the grounds or display your talent, the community is what makes this fair special. The invitation is extended to you, the community.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
DATES TO KNOW:
- Applications open May 1, 2022
- Applications must be submitted by July 29, 2022
- Upon notification of your scheduled act, you may come to the Madera Fair Office to receive your credentails.
A FEW NOTES:
The application asks for preferred dates. We'll do our best to honor that, but can not guarantee.
Preparation of the schedule will begin after August 2, 2022. You should have your performance information back around the middle of August.
Each performance is limited to (25) twenty-five members, it really is the max. the performance area can handle.
- Performance times should be a maximum of (20) twenty or (50) fifty minutes, this allows for time to prepare and remove any needed equipment.
Additional guests and spectators of performers should be prepared to purchase fair admission upon entrance.
- Passes will be provided to performers and chaperones (Children Groups will receive one (1) chaperone pass per every five (5) children).
- While we accept band applications, we are limited on approvals due to scheduling load-in and load-out requirements and existing musical acts during the Fair.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact or visit Madera Fair Office at 1850 W. Cleveland Ave. Madera, or call 559-674-8511*these are non-paid entertainment acts