Located in the heart of the San Joaquin Valley, the Madera Flea Market is a place where families come to shop, sell and explore! Family owned and operated since 1987, our swap meet has become the premiere outdoor market for Madera County and metropolitan Fresno. At the Madera Flea Market you can find discounts on a wide selection of new and used items from almost 400 vendors. Shoppers are invited to savor the many flavors from our food vendors, enjoy the beautiful California sunshine and take advantage of all our wonderful treasures.
The Madera Flea Market is open every Wednesday and Sunday, except during the annual Madera Fair in September. Arrive early to get the best deals and shop from 6 AM – 3 PM. The Flea Market is proud of its diverse and exciting vendors located on approximately 35 acres. Our products include fresh fruits and vegetables, electronics, clothes, shoes, jewelry, toys, beauty products, knick-knacks, furniture, and much more can all be found at this fun and diverse flea market!
After shopping through the seemingly endless rows of bargains, sit to refresh and relax at one of the many concessions stands throughout the market. Refresh yourself with freshly squeezed fruit juices; sweet, locally grown fruits, or a hearty meal at one of our many food concessionaires. No matter what, your appetite will be taken care of from a menu of tasty foods.
- Open Wednesday & Sunday from 6am-3pm (except during the annual Madera Fair in September.)
- See Calendar of Events for specific dates.
- Admission is $1. Children 12 and under are free.
- Parking is free in the front Cleveland lot, as well as preferred parking for $3 in the Schnoor lot.
- EBT is available on Sundays only.
- ATM machines available at Walgreens (2020 Cleveland Ave.) and Chevron (1801 Cleveland Ave.)